Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ava Eats Her Veggies!

Overall, I'd say that Ava is a pretty good eater. She definitely knows what she does and doesn't like and has actually started to say "No, all done!" which sounds more like ,"No, aw duh!". She goes through stages where she'll randomly not like a certain food for a while. The weirdest one to date was the month that she decided she no longer liked carrots, I mean what child does not like carrots??!! I try not to pressure her into eating things that she doesn't like and I let her decide (for the most part) how much she'll eat at each meal. That being said, I must admit that I am particularly happy when she enjoys foods that are super healthy for her. This month she's decided that she really is a fan of broccoli after all...YAY!!! Now if only we can convince JP that it's yummy and delicious too!!! Other food favorites this month have been corn on the cob and blueberries (which she refers to as "Boo bees!). It's hilarious to hear her yell out "need boo bees, need boo bees!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment