Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fun in the Snow

As soon as we had our first snowfall I jumped at the chance to take Ava outside sledding in our backyard...even if she was only 6 months old! I got this hilarious snowsuit for Ava from a friend of mine and I couldn't wait to try it on her. The second that I got her all bundled up I just had to sit back and laugh my butt off!! She looked like a little elf with the hood sticking straight up. After I took a few moments to compose myself we headed out to the backyard. Ava LOVED going down the hill, but she got a bit impatient while I dragged her back up in the sled. Now you wouldn't think that pulling a baby in the snow would be that difficult, but trust me it's harder than it looks! It was much more enjoyable on the day that JP joined us for some fun in the snow! I'll try to post a video along with these pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment