Saturday, February 28, 2009
Let's Eat!
It was an exciting day in our house when we were finally able to introduce solid foods to Ava. We started out with rice cereal back in November, then moved on the veggies, fruit and meat. She's been a pretty good eater so far, but it's still a struggle to get her to eat meat. Just recently we started giving her "finger foods" and she LOVES this!! Her favorite thing to eat now is Cheerios! It's so funny to watch her pick the pieces up with her chubby little fingers and try to get them into her mouth! Half the time I think more end up in her highchair and on the floor than in her belly :) I've also used food for fun activities to let her feel different textures. She's played with spaghetti and Jell-o and, when I work up the courage, I'll let her have a go with chocolate pudding. I'm still amazed at how much she has grown over the past 9 months and how quickly she learns new things. It's so awesome being a Mom!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment