Monday, April 6, 2009

Ava and Daisy

Our friends Shawn and Melanie were home for a week for Melanie's sister's wedding and they brought along their adorable puppy Daisy. Mel came over for a visit with Ava and brought the dog with her. I'm not sure who was more excited...Ava or Daisy! It was hilarious to watch this 3 pound little bundle of fur bouncing all around wanting desperately to give Ava kisses!! Ava was absolutely thrilled to have a furry playmate who actually wanted to play with her and not run away and hide in the Pack 'n Play!! For those of you who might be wondering...I tucked Maddux upstairs in the spare bedroom so he wouldn't completely freak out!

The weekend was great as we celebrated with Natalie and Aaron at their wedding! J.P. and I even got a hotel room and let Ava have a sleepover with Nanny. I kept calling it our "One Day Vacation"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment