Sunday, April 19, 2009
Spring Has Sprung....Finally!!!!
Well, we've been waiting for a weekend like this one with beautiful weather that can be enjoyed outdoors. I think I can confidently say that Spring has finally sprung!! Ava has been quite the busy little bee taking many trips to the park, playing on the swings, and learning to ride her "car" outside on our street with the big kids. With some nice sunny days we've taken advantage of the time we can spend outside after being cooped up over the long cold winter! One afternoon I let Ava explore on our back deck and she was enthralled with chasing her shadow around. She has three pairs of sunglasses, but she absolutely refuses to keep them on her face, hence the squinting in some of the photos. She also has a new summer hat that she hates wearing!! Oh my! We joined Nicole for an afternoon walk in her subdivision and sought out a new park to play at. I'm excited for the nice weather to continue and we're looking forward to a fun-filled
summer!!!! 









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment