Monday, May 4, 2009

Ava and Alina

Our friends Louis and Natasha received a wonderful Easter present this year when their daughter Alina Renee surprised them and was born 3 weeks early! They live just a few streets over from us so we're super excited that our girls are going to grow up together. The other day, Natasha brought baby Alina over for a visit. Ava was enthralled with the little bundle sleeping so peacefully in her carseat and kept saying, "Ba...by, ba...by!" She helped Natasha open the little gift we got for them and then we were off for a walk to the park where Ava enjoyed the swings and Alina enjoyed a nice long nap. I can't wait until next summer when the girls will both be old enough to actually play together!!! Here are a couple pics. I tried getting one of the two of them together, but Ava was very insistent on crawling into the carseat to get as close as she could to her new friend and I was more interested in giving the poor little thing a bit more personal space!

No comments:

Post a Comment