Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ava in her swimming pool!

How excited was I when I got to set up Ava's wading pool on the deck...and it isn't even June yet!!!! Despite the fact that we have a brand new 15' x 30' pool sitting in our backyard we aren't quite ready to go swimming in it yet....but stay tuned! So on one of the gloriously sunny days we had last week I dragged out her little kiddie pool (which was supposed to be one of her birthday presents...oh well, a couple weeks early won't hurt her!) and put on her adorable new bathing suit from The Children's Place. Fully decked out with sunscreen and sun hat, she took a dip, splashed around, and was in and out for a better part of the afternoon. LOTS of fun and I can't wait until we can go swimming together in our BIG pool!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment