Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sarah's Bridal Shower

Ava and I took a trip to Antigonish with my mom for my cousin's fiancee's bridal shower. Ava was quite the little entertainer in her polka-dot party dress that my cousin sent up from the States when she was born. I'd been waiting forever...or so it seemed for her to fit into it and Sarah's shower was the perfect occasion! Ava was a bit timid at first when all of the guests arrived, but she soon realized that she actually LOVES being the center of attention...I think she gets this from her mom! The only photos I was able to get were before everyone arrived, since she would not sit still for any more pictures after that, but at least you can check out the awesome outfit!!! Oh, and check out Ava's "concerned" face with the wrinkled brow...she does this all the time now, especially after she hears the word "no"...which is quite often!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment