****By the way...you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Chocolate Pudding
Today was a yucky day weather-wise with lots of freezing rain and slippery roads so Ava and I were stuck inside the house all day. For something new and exciting, I decided to let her have some fun and explore with some chocolate pudding. I knew going into it that it'd be pretty messy so I stripped her down to her diaper, put a bib on, and got her settled into her highchair. When I'd done this sort of thing with spaghetti and Jell-o she didn't even try to put it in her mouth so I thought that we'd be okay without having her eat any of it. I don't know what I was thinking....I mean, we're talking about someone who won't even give her child fruit juice because of the sugar content, but I thought I'd expose her to chocolate fudge pudding???!!!! I'm not sure if it was the smell or what, but within a minute or so her fingers were in her mouth and then there was no stopping her! As you'll see from the video she definitely liked the taste. The tray was quickly taken away with a little protesting, but she was still able to smile for the camera!
****By the way...you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!!





****By the way...you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment