Monday, March 9, 2009

Playdate with Brea

Our friends Lori and BJ welcomed their beautiful baby girl Brea into the world last December. We took Ava over to meet her during the holidays, but they haven't seen each other since so Lori and I decided it was time for the girls to have a playdate! Before they arrived at our house, I took up Ava's bouncy chair for Brea to use and the second Ava saw it she crawled right over to it and tried to get in! I kept reminding her that the chair was for "little" babies, but she didn't seem to get it! Ava was very excited to play with Brea and was a little confused why she wasn't very interested in the toys and books she kept bringing over to her. The age difference is quite noticable right now, but in a couple years I'm sure it'll be hard to tell who's older. We had a great visit, unfortunately we weren't able to get any pictures since the girls kept us quite busy...oh well, there's always next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment