Friday, March 6, 2009
Nine Month Check-up
I can't believe it, but today was Ava's nine month check-up at the doctor's. I know I'm always saying this, but the time is seriously flying by!!! She did extremely well considering that we had to wait TWO HOURS in the waiting room before going in to see the doctor. Her appointment was for 4:30 and we didn't get called in until 6:30. Trust me, she was pretty sick of snacking on the cheerios that I'd packed in her bag and there's only so much you can do to entertain a baby in a pretty boring waiting room! She got a great report from the doctor and she now weighs 19 lbs, 8 oz and is 26 3/4 inches long. No photos to capture this event, but just picture a very restless, hungry, cranky little girl!!!! The poor thing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment