One of the things I love so much about the summer is when people come home for vacation. It's only the middle of July and already we've had so many visitors....it's GREAT!!! Our wonderful friends Shawn and Melanie travelled east with their adorable dog Daisy. They packed in quite a bit in the 9 days they were here and we were lucky to hang out with them on 3 different occasions (they love us I guess!!). We went out for dinner one night with them along with Mel's sister Natalie and her husband Aaron. Ava stayed home with Nanny so we could actually have a decent conversation without constantly being preoccupied with entertaining her at the restaurant! Before we left I tried to get a few pictures...it's getting increasingly harder to get Ava to stay still for more than 4 seconds at a time, so this is the best that I could do!
Can't wait until October when they'll be home again....miss you guys already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment